Req ID: 104237
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr SSIS Developer to join our team in Fremont, California (US-CA), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highly motivated, self-driven and a team oriented developer capable of solving complex technical objectives without supervision
- Implement assignments accurately and on time by demonstrating an established knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle. This includes analysis, problem solving, preparing technical/functional specifications, coding, testing and implementing.
- Create databases and schema objects including tables, indexes and applied constraints, connected various applications to the database and written functions.
- Use ETL (SSIS) to develop jobs for extracting, cleaning, transforming and loading data into data warehouse.
- Develop mapping document
- Carry out Unit testing and assist QA team during Integration testing
- Create deployment packages and instructions for production roll out. Assist Client team during the production roll out.
- Makes modifications to development jobs and schedules jobs in production
- Responsible to assure quality, maintainability, and extensibility for supported applications
- Demonstrate problem analysis and solving skills including complex problems
- Works as an individual contributor and a team player.
- Good knowledge of SSIS development, T-SQL, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Familiarity with Software Engineering development cycle (SDLC), including experience breaking down requirements into epics, user stories, and understanding key dependencies and risks that may arise.
- Ability to communicate and work well in Agile/SAFE/Scrum team based environment.
- Good understanding and experience in Software design principles, SOLID principles and Design patterns.
- Committed to working with a sense of urgency and embracing new challenges.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience
- Microsoft SSIS
- MS SQL Server
Minimum Education and Certifications:
- Undergrad degree in Computer Science or equivalent with relevant work experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.