MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
* Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
* Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
* Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
* Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed software applications and content
* Design, code, test, and deliver software to automate manual operational work
They are the platform for measuring how your security system responds under actual, sustained attack. They are moving global business from total denial to full preparedness. The gap between what security systems promise in their marketing, and what they deliver in action, is real and is dangerous. And most importantly, can be closed. Their product enables their clients to not only test their cyber-defenses, but to prove their processes against the intensity and uncertainty of aggressive bombardment.
* Competitive Salary
* Fully Remote Working
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.