Our client — a leading manufacturer of industrial equipment and systems with expertise in custom machinery, automation solutions, and robotic systems — is seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer to join their team!
As a Sr. Systems Engineer, you will design and implement complex solutions, manage system configurations, troubleshoot issues and collaborate cross-functionally with other teams. You will play a key role in system integration, performance optimization, and ensuring system security.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years' experience, a Bachelor's Degree and background in machinery and/or industrial automation. Even if you do not meet all the criteria outlined below, you are encouraged to apply!
Candidates who are interested may apply here, or email resumes to Alec Dopp, Lead Recruiter, West, with Manpower Engineering at email@example.com.
Job Title: Sr. Systems Engineer.
Location: Tacoma, WA (on-site position).
Pay: $120,000-$150,000/yr. base salary – benefits included.
Eligibility: U.S. Citizen or Permanent Residency status.
Relocation: Offered as needed.
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical, or Information Technology.
- Minimum 7+ years' hands-on engineering experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of progressive staff management experience in an engineering environment.
- Minimum 5+ year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and SolidWorks
- Industrial material handling and/or packaging design experience.
- Experience with MS Project (plus – not required).
- Experience and specialization in one or more engineering disciplines or proprietary products (strongly preferred).
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity – as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year – all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.