- Implement/maintain complex technical solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Provide Tier III support per request from various constituencies.
- Investigate and troubleshoot complex issues.
- Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Working knowledge of inter-system connectivity between platforms within the enterprise
- Training of Operations staff based on curriculum developed by Lead
- Serve as primary departmental resource on project teams as needed
- Initiate and create process improvements that result in success of departmental/organizational goals
- Develop and maintain departmental procedures along with system standards documentation
- Follow all organizational policies and procedures
- Perform all required administrative tasks required for position/role
- Aid as required to gather documentation for audit responses
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Provide an accurate resolution to all user inquiries or redirects inquirer to appropriate resources.
- Identifies problems, determines and provides/Implements appropriate corrective action or solutions, and/or technical support in a timely manner.
- Respond to all communications within department and/or customer requested timeframe requirements.
BA – Computer Science or equivalent experience
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.