Sr. Workday Prism Developer – Remote – Pipeline
CGI has an immediate need for a Sr. Workday Prism Developer to join our financial services team in one of our selected CGI locations. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
This project currently has a healthy backlog of bots that are being developed in the finance area. These bots range from reconciliations between systems to generating consumer facing reports. Some bots will be recreating a current process, while others will be bots that are new processes developed with the business teams.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $84,000-$165,300.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, as well as numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides sick leave and vacation pay.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Develop technical expertise in the Workday reporting and analytics framework.
• Responsible for collaborating with clients to identify, define, and clarify technical requirements; translating business needs into efficient reports and configurations that conform to best practices.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns for large data sets.
• Understand complex analytics use cases and be able to help customers to identify the issues they have and provide workarounds while communicating with internal teams to quickly resolve underlying issues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Ability to read and write SQL queries.
• 2-3 year of experience in Financial Management with a background in people analytics, financial analytics or related field
• 2-3 year of hands-on experience with delivering Workday implementations
• Desire to broaden your expertise by obtaining Workday certifications and/or gaining deep expertise in additional functional areas
• Ability to create and sustain a relationship with clients, inspiring confidence in themselves and the delivery team while driving to reference-ability
• Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment
• Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
• Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements
• Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
• Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to collect, organize and analyze reporting requirements and visualize the requirements using Workday Prism Analytics platform or similar analytics platform is required
• Ability to present data into actionable items for various audiences, including but not limited to, functional end-users and executive stakeholders.
• Familiarity with Big Data technologies is a big plus, such as Hadoop ecosystems, i.e. HDFS, MapReduce, Hive and Spark.
• Bachelor's Degree in one of the following Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Mathematics.
• Existing and up to date Workday Composite Reporting certification and Workday Prism Certification desired
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.