- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by CDK Global, LLC through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One (1) such worker is being sought.
- This worker is being sought in the occupational classification of Software Developers, Applications.
- Wages of $127,504/yr to $179,500/yr are being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 10/04/2021 to 10/03/2024.
- The employment will occur at 8601 Ranch Rd. Austin, TX 78730 and 4435 Heritage Ave. Apt. 2C Okemos, MI 48864.
- The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the offices of CDK Global, LLC in 1950 Hassell Road Hoffman Estates, IL. 60169
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.