The Supplier Quality Engineer position is essential to provide support to the Production and Supply Chain organization within the AME region. The main responsibility of this position is to oversee the Supplier Quality Program whose goal is to review the quality of critical products that are being introduced to the supply chain of the organization. This role leads all supplier audits and ensures that follow up audits as well as findings and corrective actions are being identified and controls put in place to prevent re-occurrence. The role will also identify opportunities for improvement for all internal manufacturing processes. May act in a lead capacity.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, or Science. Equivalent experience when coupled with desired quality science skill will be considered.
- Advance knowledge conducting Product/ Service failure investigations using well defined Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) tools
- Plan and manage Quality Management Systems (QMS) as well as Process audits using the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 or API Q1
- 7+ years in a quality control/ assurance role in a high-volume manufacturing setting preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally, English being a requirement
- Advance knowledge and experience using Enterprise Reporting Performance (ERP) systems (SAP, JDE, ORACLE) to analyze data
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Well organized, proactive and ability to work on several projects at the same time under limited supervision
- Ability to train and mentor others
- Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others
- Certified Supplier Quality Certification (Is a plus)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in handling of internal and supplier incident reports in performance reporting system
- Analyze results from incident investigations and determine failure modes, root causes, corrective actions
- Assist in verifying product conformity with the use of mechanical and other optical or electronic measurement devices
- Develop Supplier Audit schedules and perform QMS audits
- Managing quarterly Supplier Quality Review meetings
- Assist with the segregation and quarantine of non-conforming products at the sites as well as in the enterprise performance reporting system
- Monitor Supplier Quality Performance Score Cards
- May act in a lead capacity training and directing others
- Collaborate with Supply Chain to quarantine or disposition nonconforming products
- Communication of Supplier Product Non-conformance Alerts within the organization
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.