Department: Information Technology
Position Reports To: Information Technology Director
This full-time positions responsibilities are the availability, integrity and security of all Brewers Association information systems. This position requires strong working knowledge of the Microsoft on-premise and cloud infrastructure stacks; including Office 365, Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS and Azure cloud. It requires hands on administration of hypervisors such as VMware or Hype-V and network infrastructure such as Cisco, HP and Fortinet. The Systems Administrator collaborates across the IT team including the IT Director, software and database developers, web designers, and contract programmers.
– Install, test and administrate all infrastructure, both on premise and cloud assets; network, storage, compute, databases, middleware and applications.
– Establish or maintain system monitoring daily and respond immediately to security or availability issues.
– Create and verify backups of data and systems.
– Develop or maintain a system patch and upgrade schedule to ensure enhanced functionality and security.
– Primary end user technical support for resolution and works across the team to document and triage all other issues.
– Technical Support/Systems Administration duties include:
- Desktop Support (PC and MAC)
- Windows Servers/Active Directory
- VMware ESX platform
- MS Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Cisco Unified Communications Platform and IP/VOIP Phones
- Fortinet Router/Firewall/VPN/Wireless and TCP/IP Network Infrastructure
– Ensure compatibility of new software with existing and proposed applications.
– Pursue ongoing education and training in all aspects of IT.
– Manage relationships with outside contractors as necessary.
– Conduct research on new equipment, software, methodologies and IT initiatives.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
– Strong knowledge of and experience with:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012:2016
- Microsoft Active Directory including Azure AD Connect
- Microsoft Azure: SQL PaaS, App Services, API Management, Virtual Networks
- VMware or similar hypervisor technologies
- Fortinet Firewalls/VPN/APs or similar network technologies
– Excellent troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis.
– Ability to thrive in cooperative office environment.
– Strong self-motivation and ability work independently.
– Excellent internal customer service skills.
– Excellent multitasking ability.
– Strong creative problem-solving ability.
– Strong desire for continuous learning.
– Ability to focus on one task for several consecutive hours.
Travel to Great American Beer Festival and other events/conferences as assigned.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
Brewers Association is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.