Systems Administrator for production environment, user support on premise and surrounding area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Administration of Microsoft Windows Active Directory with hybrid Azure AD / ADFS
- Administration of MS Office 365 including SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Teams, and OneDrive
- Administration of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Support Microsoft Remote Desktop Services / Application Publishing
- Assist with support of VMware vSphere Clusters
- Assist with support of instances in AWS
- Assist with IT audits as necessary
- Performance monitoring and troubleshooting for production servers and services
- Assist Help Desk / Desktop Technicians in resolving issues
- Maintain OS / Application patch levels on production servers
- Create policies and procedures as well as update documentation to meet compliance requirements
- Work with vendors, application developers, database administrators, system engineers, and other technology groups to resolve problems
- Provide after hours and weekend support for production systems as needed
- Provide insight into new technologies
QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years enterprise Systems Administration experience at 250+ user environment with 200+ servers.
- Must be self-motivated to stay on top of current technologies and solve problems across many different area of IT
- Good knowledge of products and tools for all aspects of system management, including backup, network/system monitoring, scripting, automation, and security; especially performance monitoring and identification of bottlenecks
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience with the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and Windows AIK, for deploying desktop images to the enterprise
- Must be proficient in scripting (PowerShell, Vbscript, Python)
- Experience with Data Replication software solutions such as Zerto, Exchange Dag, SQL AlwaysOn
- Experience with AWS Workspaces, Storage Gateway, EC2, VPC, CloudWatch, S3, RDS/Aurora, Lambda, IAM, and other AWS services.
- Understanding of data center infrastructure technologies including Disaster Recovery procedures
- Working knowledge of and hands-on working experience with network configurations, services, routing and related protocols (TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, DHCP etc…)
- Fundamental experience working with Relational database management systems
- MTA, MCSE, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, or other related certifications preferred
- Experience supporting a 24/7 environment
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Work is performed in a typical business office environment requiring use of a computer. Work outside of normal schedule may be required to complete projects and meet deadlines. Occasional travel, including overnight travel in-state and out-of-state, may be required at the companys discretion to perform necessary job duties.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.