Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Public Trust/Other Required:
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Systems Analyst joining our team to support Government activities in McLean, VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Analyst supporting the customer, you will be trusted to execute multi-faced programs that support dynamic mission sets. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Analyzing user IT-related requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve the Sponsor’s existing, highly technical, production and dissemination system
- Reviewing system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations, and analyzing or recommending commercially available software
- Guiding and facilitating business requirement understanding with developers, as well as technical and database architects
- Performing process modeling in support of planning and analysis efforts
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience or relevant combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of content management and dissemination workflow and systems to include creation, coordination, collaboration, review, visual production, dissemination, and respective mission drivers and policies
- Demonstrated experience with mapping processes; identifying, analyzing, and implementing scalable solutions for optimizing operative efficiency of production systems and processes
- Demonstrated experience with requirements tracking and JIRA
- Demonstrated experience with requirements management within an Agile environment
- Demonstrated experience successfully interacting with multi-level stakeholders, development teams, and mission users
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining system-based metrics reports
- Demonstrated experience with Tableau for data visualization
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Demonstrated experience communicating mission requirements to software developers
- Demonstrated experience creating, drafting, and reviewing program documentation
- Demonstrated experience with problem resolution to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems, including the ability to plan projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and produce schedules
- Demonstrated working level understanding of the Sponsor’s Project Management Framework (PMF)
- Demonstrated experience working with the Sponsor’s on-site development organization
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of the Sponsor’s Analysis mission needs and operations
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer’s ability to effectively execute its mission
- Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities
- Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust
Analyzes information from system users and develops strategic solutions that meet the scope and objectives of the system along with addressing system needs. May provide guidance to less experienced personnel. Exercises independent judgement and works with very limited supervision.
Prepares highly complex flow charts, models, and procedures and conducts feasibility studies to design possible system solutions.
Advises less experienced employees on form design and layout activities.
Advises less experienced employees on the preparation of systems specification.
Uses advanced knowledge to develop technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of systems.
Recognized subject matter expert in job area typically through advanced education and work experience. Establishes operational plans. Manages large projects which will have medium to large impact on the company. Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Work performed is critical to the organization.
Independently performs advanced analysis and systems designs along with providing guidance to less experienced personnel.
May coach and review the work of less-experienced professionals.
May serve as a team or task leader. (Not a people manager)
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 10+ years of experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA McLean
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.