Looking for a growth opportunity where you'll be working with cutting edge technology?
As an Electrical Systems Engineer for mobile equipment located in Monks Corner, SC (suburb of Charleston, SC). You will be responsible for electrical system design to support new vehicle programs, new technology and automation programs as well as continuous improvement to vehicle architecture and control system updates. In addition, you will:
- Support a team that is responsible for developing the electrical system specifications, component requirements and selection, and production design solution for specific vehicle domains.
- Coordinate, develop, design and work closely with software team to integrate hardware, controls and software solutions for specialty harvesting equipment and data collection systems.
- Specifies sub system requirements for vehicle automation feature/functions for current and future equipment projects and leads the development and validation plans for these subsystems
- Produces and evaluates possible product improvement and design solutions to improve cost, quality, reliability and performance as well as lead root cause analysis for domain and subsystem features.
What Skills You Need
- 3 or more years of experience with electrical system design and implementation
- The ability to work as a team member of a hands on engineering group
- Engineering discipline with knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and software systems
- Experience with sensors and advanced sensor technologies
- Testing and validation software experience
- Experience with systems requirements for software and component integration for automation and control systems
- Experience with CANopen, SAE a plus
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (written, verbal and public speaking) team
What Makes You Stand Out
- Experience in vehicle (on road, off road) electrical system design and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of systems engineering, embedded software development, control systems (model based system development)
- Experience with the following hardware/software tools: V-Model software, CAN open and SAE, or the drive to learn new software
- Experience working in test or design engineering on new system and controls development programs
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related degree.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.