- Would you enjoy creating cutting-edge Autonomous Systems?
- Are you inspired by enabling technologies in real-world applications?
- Want to work in a collaborative, innovative environment?
We are seeking experienced systems engineers with a strong background in software development AND/OR an electronics design and development. You will provide individual technical contributions as well as systems engineering leadership. Work as part of a team on complex, specialized embedded systems design, development, test, and integration.
D3 Engineering is an engineering services company specializing in real-time signal processing: Hardware, software, and algorithms. We develop and produce embedded systems for some of the worlds most innovative technology companies. Our work enables next-generation products for performance-critical applications in medical, industrial, automotive, and defense.
D3 offers competitive salaries as well as medical and retirement benefits. Our engineers have the opportunity to be engaged in cutting-edge, large company projects, yet in a small company atmosphere.
- Develop system level requirements and translate those into requirements for product development
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
- Work with and lead teams consisting of project management, engineers, technical resources and subject matter experts to ensure the effective and efficient delivery
- Provide technical oversight and review support to development groups during product design and development
- Oversee code reviews, unit testing, debugging, and software/hardware integration
- Contribute to the overall planning of projects by recommending approaches, task definition and work effort (WBS), identifying resources, and developing timelines
- Work with Project Management to develop and adhere to schedules and budgets required to accomplish project deliverables
- Assist in the identification and implementation of process improvements
Development of Concept(s) of Operation
- Requirements Development and Analysis
- System Specification Development
- Experience with conducting trade studies
- System/Subsystem Integration/Test Planning and Execution
- Expert level electronic hardware and system design experience AND/OR
- Expert knowledge in programming/scripting languages such as C, C++, Python, Perl and/or Java in an embedded environment. Linux a plus. Embedded systems design a plus
- Experience in all phases of the software life cycle
- Demonstrated technical leadership and facilitation skills
- Excellent problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Science in CS/CE/EE discipline along with 7+ years of directly related experience and/or equivalent combination.
- Demonstrated subject matter experience
- Masters Preferred
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor or transfer visas.
*Note: D3 Engineering does not sponsor visas.
No 3rd Parties, Please!
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.