GovCIO is a team of transformers–people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation governmental operations that improve the citizen experience every day.
But we can't do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We're changing the face of I.T. – from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we're excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
Provide administration and tier 3 operational support for servers, workstations and applications in a Windows Active Directory environment.
• Provide support for users, groups and security access to Active Directory objects including organizational units.
• Support customer Active Directory domains to include user account management and Group Policy troubleshooting.
• Provide effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
• Maintain security infrastructure with Group Policy, endpoint scans, vulnerability scanning, to improve security posture.
• Recommend, develop, and test new technology and develop solutions, documentation for infrastructure projects.
• Administer multiple domain Active Directory environment.
• Administer Active Directory commands using PowerShell scripting.
• Monitor and troubleshoot server status and alerts utilizing System Center Operations Manager.
• Manage Production and Test environment server maintenance including monthly patching and troubleshooting any server problems.
• Manage Maintaining Active Directory replication and troubleshoot Active Directory Performance.
• Establish and create security and remote access policies, backup procedures and pertinent network/client machine documentation and user instructions for organization.
• Knowledge of CommVault backup.
• Configure backups and recovery plans for windows-based servers using windows server backup utility.
• Resolve issues with SCCM based Microsoft updates, dramatically increasing overall security compliance for workstations.
• Create SCCM reports and fine-tune software/hardware inventory to get customized reports for various audit purposes.
• Manage Microsoft SCCM deployments in a global environment of large and complex applications.
• Full understanding of SCCM 2012 Hierarchy including setup/troubleshooting.
• Integrate MDT 2012 with SCCM 2012 for effective Migrations and Deployments and Creating Custom Migration Task Sequence for User State Migration.
• Deployment, implementation, tuning, design, testing, systems administration of McAfee ePO.
• Conducting requirements analysis and solution architecture for the integrated network, data, and personal computer solutions.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
High School with 10+ years (or commensurate experience)
• Experience and knowledge of Nutanix Acropolis.
• Experience and knowledge of Citrix.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.