Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Systems Engineer to support a large enterprise IT program for an Intelligence Community client. The role focuses on using new and innovative technologies to replace an existing solution which has reached its end of life. This is an exciting opportunity to support a mission-enabling team in a fast paced environment which requires a candidate who is willing to jump in and fully engage on day one.
The Systems Engineer will work within a team that designs, develops, tests, integrates and deploys solutions for critical requirements. As the current solution is at the end of life stage, new solutions need to be developed and incorporated using new and innovative technologies to successfully meet user requirements. The goal is to design and deliver an enterprise-level system with a modular, segmented architecture that can support both large scale and small scale solutions in order to meet the requirements across a broad range of applicable use cases. In order to support the technical requirements, the Systems Engineer will utilize full lifecycle Information Technology (IT) activities to achieve the goal of designing, developing, testing, integrating and deploying the solutions.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance
- Demonstrated experience establishing standards for information systems procedures
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting both technical and non-technical issues
- Demonstrated experience with Information Technology Infrastructure associated with technical projects
- Demonstrated experience evaluating alternatives to solve complex problems
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting difficult problems
- DevOps experience – Jenkins, Terraform/Ansible, Bash, Python, AWS
- Experience creating and working in an enclave
- Experience with PKI, VMware, Active Directory, and/or MySQL experience
Pay Range $118,300.00 – $182,000.00 – $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.