Ready for a challenge that will require your experience and keep you on the edge of cyber security? Parsons is now hiring an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to perform integration and innovation efforts at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your technical knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. Training, development and opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new challenges across the full stack as we continue to push security forward. Cyber Security Systems Engineers design, develop, and implement leading-edge analytical and technical methodologies, tools, and policies/standards to ensure a cyber-secure environment for customer organizations. Such security measures include intrusion detection and prevention, software and system security protection through application of secure design protocols and reverse engineering, and data assurance. In this role you will perform network modeling, analysis, planning and may be responsible for researching and recommending network and data communications technologies, as well as preparing cost estimates and network designs specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering (or related curriculum) from an accredited institution, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of related professional experience
- Knowledge of systems analysis, strategic planning methodologies
- Meet minimum required certification standards include the 8570 requirements, under section “DoD 8570.01-M Requirements”.
- Meet Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification by holding and maintaining Security+ Continuing Education (CE).
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.