Job Number: R0111868
Systems Requirements and DOORS Engineer, Mid
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in MILSATCOM systems? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a systems engineer on our team, you have the chance to shape MILSATCOM system architecture solutions by providing expertise in owning the technical baseline through system requirements management and Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS). Your customer will trust you to establish and manage the technical baseline by developing, integrating, and managing requirements in DOORS throughout the program lifecycle. On our team, you’ll be able to broaden your skillset into the space systems acquisition lifecycle. Join our team and create the future of MILSATCOM in the DoD.
Empower change with us.
- 4+ years of experience with requirements validation, generation, verification, and change management
- 2+ years of experience with Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) environment
- Experience with managing DOORS requirement database, including the use of DOORS® eXtension Language (DXL) scripts
- Ability to work on autonomous on-the-job learning and improvement
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office
- Secret clearance
- BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
Nice If You Have:
- Experience in space or ground systems
- Experience in MILSATCOM with an emphasis on Extremely High Frequency (EHF) systems
- Experience in SATCOM terminal design, development, production, integration, or certification
- Experience in Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) process standards
- Knowledge of SMC acquisition and requirement management processes
- Ability to identify requirements issues and to propose recommendations
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Possess strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Certifications in systems engineering International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE), Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP)
- Certifications in Model Based Systems Engineer (MBSE), OMG-Certified Systems Modeling Professional (OCSMP)
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.