MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Work closely with Model Risk business partners to identify new opportunities to develop data analytics solutions
* Lead dashboard design process and own rollouts from development to production across different business areas
* Create functional & technical documentation related to Business Intelligence solutions
* 4+ years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the field of Business Intelligence or Information Management
* 3+ years of experience leading data visualization approaches for projects, developing innovative approaches, and enterprise dashboard rollouts and adoption
* Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize work within a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
* Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
* Experience building dashboards in Tableau Desktop and publishing content to Tableau Server – Snowflake and Tableau development preferred but not required
* Advanced knowledge of SQL and relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices
* Knowledgeable of dashboard performance optimization techniques
* Experience in data storytelling and information design (design thinking, semantically resonant colors, Gestalt principles) preferred but not required
* Proficient in Python preferred but not required
* Financial industry experience is not required for this position
Global Investment Bank
$600.00 / day Contract is through end of December 2021 with potential extention to July 2022.
Full benefits available.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.