NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Lead – Full Stack Development to join our team in Frisco, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Technical Lead – Full Stack Development
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Timely development, testing, and release of frontend experiences.
- Build out encapsulated reusable components.
- Work with a variety of web products and applications in a full software development lifecycle.
- Perform coding, testing, documentation, and implementation of websites including cross-browser compatibility, accessibility, and search engine optimization.
- Keen attention to detail, aligning with client's high standard of quality.
- Work with other developers, designers, and product managers to develop new features consistent with the product roadmap
- Learn and absorb new technologies quickly, be a strong team player and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands
- Be innovative, contributing ideas and working with constituents to evaluate and propose approaches that balance speed to market with code quality
- Maintain awareness of technology developments that affect either a user's ability to use our products or extend new product potential
- Handles other essential tasks as assigned
- 3-plusyears of experience with DevOps tools: Gradle, Jenkins, SonarQube, Splunk, OpenShift Cloud Platform
- 3-plus years of experience in Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, and/or other software containerization
- 5+ years of experience in jUnit and/or Mockito
- Experience in Distributed source control systems such as Git, GitHub.
- Hands-on experience in Agile SCRUM delivery using SAFe methodologies
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with BDD using Cucumber and gherkin
- Knowledge on Public cloud services
- Hands on experience with 'No SQL' like Mongo, etc.
Location & Travel:
100% on-site position in Frisco, TX
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.