Are you a dynamic, authentic, passionate and results oriented IT leader looking to help drive results, impact, and loyalty? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Come join VectorUSA a Technical Resource Manager where you will be in a technology leadership position. You will work with the VectorUSA sales and delivery organizations, customers, and manufacturing partners to transform the customer experience through alignment of business goals and objectives to VectorUSA consulting services and solution architectures. You will be responsible for accomplishing information systems objectives by managing a staff of system and network engineers. You will work closely with the Service Delivery Managers, Project Managers, and Service Desk Manager to ensure optimum service delivery across all areas of departmental responsibility. You will be in a critical role as VectorUSA continues to grow a strong solution-oriented projects and professional services portfolio. You will report directly to the Director of Information Systems.
The Skills You Will Gain:
- Leadership experience overseeing an advanced team of Solution Architects, Network Engineers and System Engineers working to provide cutting-edge, dynamic solutions
- Acquire working knowledge of the customer profiles and requirements
- Learn the major product lines that VectorUSA and how that technology performs for customers
How Far You Can Go:
- Continued leadership roles & responsibilities within a fast-growing organization
What Your Typical Day Will Be:
- Accomplishes information systems staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains safe and healthy working environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by determining service level required; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Works directly and indirectly with VectorUSA teams to maximize client goals.
- Responsible for the financial management of the department, client projects, and managed services contracts.
- Maintains a high level of technical excellence and evangelism across multiple solution architecture areas, including both the primary and enabling solutions sold and delivered by VectorUSA.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring to The Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field or equivalent corporate training
- Ten or more years of progressive IT experience, including experience in a multi-office environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of technical staff, to work with the Executive Management of an organization, and to manage multiple concurrent projects or accounts
- Ability to meet deadlines, to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products, and to take initiative in the development and completion of projects
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills
- High level of professionalism, particularly working with and assisting clients with technical questions and issues
- Ability to train and supervise IT staff; ability to plan, organize, coordinate and evaluate the work of others
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, in written and oral form, to a variety of audiences
- Strong knowledge of system and solution architectures
- Experience with one or more of VectorUSA’s portfolio of top manufacturing partners
- Cisco / Aruba Networks / Hewlett Packard / Fortinet NetApp / EMC / Microsoft
- Proven Technical problem solving and design ability
- Demonstrated ability to develop, mentor, and grow team(s)
- The ability to remain technically excellent while leading your team to do the same
- Familiar with information security systems best practices using a variety of tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SharePoint, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 20%, when needed
- Prior technical and management experience responsible for managing a large, complex network
- Technical Certification(s) preferred
- Certification and/or experience working in an ITIL or IT Service Management environment preferred
Compensation range: $100,000.00/yr. – $140,000.00/yr.
VectorUSA is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.