Technical Sales Representative Description:Are you an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who is very goal oriented? Do you enjoy a variety filled environment, love new challenges and thrive in a casual and flexible environment where you are judged on results? Come join us and be a Partner with Nature!
To further develop the American market, we are looking for a Technical Sales Representative I that partners with our customers to provide technical sales and service of our microbiological products within the agricultural and ornamental markets across the West Region. This Technical Sales Representative role will be based in the surrounding area of CA supporting various crops such as as vineyards, Fruits and Nuts, Field Vegetables and Berries. Maria, Paso Robles, Salinas, Watsonville, Monterey, Santa Cruz
Technical Sales Representative Duties
- Following-up on current pollination programs with Koppert QUAD customers and expansion of the current market.
- Analyzing and developing optimal microbiological programs for Kopperts clients and expanding the use of Koppert products as the first line of defense in crop protection.
- Developing markets in the West Region for microbiological product lines in outdoor crops.
- Participating in trade shows, exhibitions, growers meetings, seminars and working with Extension offices to reinforce our lead generation, networking and brand awareness efforts.
- Building and managing customer relationships to gain a deep understanding of customer needs.
About Koppert USA
Koppert Biological Systems produces sustainable cultivation solutions for food crops and ornamental plants. Together with growers and in partnership with nature, we work to make agriculture and horticulture healthier, safer, more productive and resilient. We achieve this by using natural enemies to combat pest infestations, bumblebees for natural pollination, and bio stimulants that support and strengthen the crops both above and underground. Restoring and protecting vital ecosystems in a natural way is the basis for healthy crops and a balanced environment.
Technical Sales Representative Benefits:
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include employer paid medical and employer paid dental insurance to include employees and families
Employer Sponsored Health Savings Account
Employee Assistance Program
Technical Sales Representative Requirements:
Technical Sales Representative Knowledge and Experience
• BA/BS Degree in Ag-related field is preferred or similar experience
• 1+ years of experience with the agriculture/ornamental sales/farming
• Crop experience with vineyards, fruit and nut crops, field vegetables and berries
• Communicate effectively; both verbally and written in English (Spanish is a plus).
• Negotiate, mediate and resolve conflicts effectively
• Ability to work with autonomy and willing to travel intensively on business (50% or more)
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office ( Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.