Technical Specialist – Blood Bank (FT/Days)
Job ID: 2019-20294
# of Openings: 1
Kettering Medical Center
- Under the direction of the Network Leadership, directs, monitors and documents activities for all the Kettering Health Network (KHN) Laboratories to assure compliance with all regulatory, licensure and accreditation requirements.
- Reports to the Network Laboratory Technical Manager within the KHN Laboratory Organization.
- Accepts Medical Director delegation of authority for areas of responsibility.
- Performs waived, moderately complex, and highly complex testing as defined by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA).
- Authorized to perform procedures in all areas trained as documented in the employee records.
- Responsible for network wide technical oversite and expertise of Blood Bank.
- Certification by one of the following mechanisms is required:
MT(ASCP), MLS(ASCP), CT(ASCP), HT(ASCP), or ASCP Specialty Certification
- BS or BA with a minimum of 5 years technical experience in a Clinical Laboratory is required.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.