We Are Hiring
Technology Specialist – ESD Data Insights – Full-Time,Day – 7715 Chevy Chase Bldg – Austin,TX
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies leverages technology to create collaborative solutions that improve everyday health decisions. The technology enables seamless access to data across all applications transforming the customer experience when interacting with technology and enhancing our ability across Ascension to better serve communities with greater agility and responsiveness. It is used to provide insightful use of automation and data-drive improvements to enhance the provider, patient and consumer experience as well as keeping cybersecruity with a strong posture to protect data and other valuable assets.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to work with assigned customers/areas to translate business requirements into application/system solutions.
- Serves customers as a key point of contact.
- Manages customer expectations and ensures prompt and complete customer service.
- Forms productive networks with internal and external customers and the vendor community.
- Produces project plans, RFP's, and RFI's.
- Customizes presentations to the interests of the audience.
- Conducts diagnosis of most business problems.
- Designs, directs and performs analyses to resolve complex first-time project issues including analysis of technical and economic feasibility of proposed system solutions.
- Designs projects with broad implications requiring systems integration of one or more technical platforms.
- Leads design sessions by presenting logical statements of business problems and designs.
- Participates in the design of technical requirements for the application/solution.
- Serves as a staff resource and mentor regarding understanding of architectural systems.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.