Category Information Technology
Type Full-Time Regular
Amen Clinic is an outpatient health care clinic that has been providing mental wellness strategies to patients of all ages since 1989. We offer patient-first experiences and customized solutions to an array of behavioral and psychiatric conditions. Amen Clinics employs an array of healthcare professionals across our nationwide locations, including: psychiatrists, integrative physicians, nutritionists, therapists and wellness coaches. These practitioners have diverse educational backgrounds and specialties and are skilled at treating patients in the least harmful, most effective means possible. We use all the tools available to us to help make brain health happen. We believe that a better brain leads to a better life and that achieving our mission will help to prevent and alleviate suffering, not only for individuals, but also for generations of individuals.
The Tier 3 Service Help Desk Support Tech possesses extensive knowledge of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting hardware, software, and server operating systems. This position requires the individual to work both independently and collaboratively with other members of the IT field personnel and Corporate users. The successful candidate is expected to follow through on issues and incidents to resolutions with accurate recording of information, data and remediation details and they are a fundamental part of this job’s responsibilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming help desk calls and emails from users and provide real-time senior-level support.
- Troubleshoot Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 operating system.
- Troubleshoot server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016 with various roles.
- Assist in network support and administration functions.
- Install, configure and maintain network printers.
- Assist in the configuration of ShoreTel system.
- Assist in performing the daily backups on all network / system equipment and performing restores as required.
- Perform software image updates and installation of desktop and laptop systems utilizing Windows deployment tools, and imaging software;
- User account administration including setup, rights, email distribution and security groups
- Remote troubleshooting with remote management software.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree Required
- CCNA or equivalent networking certifications experience preferred
- MCSA Certifications
- 2-4 years of experience working as a system admin or similar position
- 3-5 years of experience working as a service desk tech or like position
- Experience with troubleshooting and deploying Windows 2008, 2012 & 2016 Servers
- Configuration, management, and troubleshooting skills for routers, switches, and firewalls
Knowledge and Skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of HIPPA privacy and Security rules
- Uncompromising integrity and transparency in dealing with employees, executive leadership, external auditors, customers, prospects, and investors.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and protected patient information.
- Must be organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and must be customer service oriented
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows, Microsoft Office, Dell Server, Active directory, SQL Server, Cisco, VOIP phone systems & Ubiquiti
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting for long period of time
- Frequent typing and viewing of computer screen
- Frequent use of hand and fingers with machines, such as computer, copier, fax machine, scanner and telephone.
- Frequent hearing, listening and speaking in person
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop or bend
The work environment described here are representative of those that an employee encounters white performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work indoors in temperature-controlled environment
- The noise level is usually moderate
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.