Should designers code?
Do you love to innovate, experiment, and iterate to the find the best design solutions to every engineering problem?
Are you a high achiever who loves design and technology and is motivated to continually improve?
If you answered an emphatic yes to all of those questions, we need to talk!
Haley Marketing is seeking a Design Engineer to join our product development team. We’re looking for an innovative thinker who is not afraid to take on big challenges. A person with attention to detail and a high standard for excellence.
Here’s a bit more about us and what this job offers:
At Haley Marketing, we provide marketing services to the staffing industry (companies that provide temp help and recruiting services). Our job is to create world-class marketing – websites, digital marketing, branded content, recruitment marketing, and marketing technology – that helps our clients to stand out, stay top-of-mind, and sell more.
Our company mission is to make that world-class marketing more affordable, so we are always looking for better ways to build websites, create new tech products, and develop content in ways that are more efficient and effective for our clients.
As a Design Engineer you will:
- Help us improve, innovate, and accelerate the development of Haley Marketing’s world class SaaS products ensuring they are intuitive to use, beautifully designed and achieve the functional goal of end-users.
- Be instrumental in building the next generation of our Career Portal, Talent Showcase, NetSocial and other tech products.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers.
- Illustrate design ideas and user flows using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how applications function and look.
- Rapidly implement front-end production-ready layouts and designs in code, making your wild ideas clickable, testable and tangible.
So, what’s in it for you:
- You’ll be challenged and to push your technical and UI/UX skills.
- You’ll have a lot of responsibility to help advance our product designs, aesthetically and functionally.
- You’ll have a lot of autonomy to manage your work schedule.
- Your ideas will be greatly valued – we don’t just want you to do stuff.
- And of course, we offer competitive salaries, plus 401K, profit sharing, and other benefits.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.