Top Must Haves:
- Requisition Number: #14774
- IV = Video or in person 30-45min (Hiring Manager) / 2nd onsite panel 1.5 hours (Team).
- Nice to have = a design background (not required). Exp working with native apps as their partners are shifting to that direction and constantly looking for solutions in those environments.
Position Title: UI/UX Developer
Schedule: Hybrid (Remote M, W, F & Onsite T, Th)
Address: 9950 Mayland Dr, Richmond, VA 23233
Position Status: 12-month contract to permanent
Pay Rate: $40-45/hr + Health Benefits
Conversion Salary: $95K
Overview: Our client Allianz is looking for a UI/UX Developer for a Hybrid position based out of Richmond, VA. They foster a culture of collaboration, caring, and growth. If you’re looking for a work environment where you are valued for your ideas, your opinions, your desires, your unique background, and everything else that makes you, you – you’ll find it with them.
- Regular, predictable, reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Technical development of UI/UX experiences for integrated partner offers.
- Contribute to the development of the creative culture, internal tools, and quality standards.
- Responsible for creating interactive marketing templates to be utilized in the presentation of insurance content implemented on partner websites.
- Create mock-ups and visual prototypes as required.
- Must keep current with new browsing standards, specifications, versions, capabilities & limitations as it relates to responsive web and mobile app development.
- Develop for accessibility standards (minimum WCAG 2.1 AA).
- Contributing to an agile project team consisting of UX Developers, Solutions Managers, Delivery Managers, UI Designers, and Strategists to help understand and document client requirements, estimate work, and extend existing solutions.
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate code- and design-related topics to both internal and client-facing stakeholders.
- Collaborate and iterate seamlessly with other disciplines within the design organization to generate ideas, concepts, reusable code, and consistent user experiences to aid in advanced testing and optimization techniques.
- Organize and communicate task status clearly in daily scrum (self-organizing teams) while keeping functional head routinely informed on general progress and strategic initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Design & Development, Interactive Media, Advertising, or related field
- 4+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience in the specialty in lieu of degree also considered
- Must possess a deep understanding in related creative tracks: design, interactive development, and user experience, including responsive design
- Portfolio of design work
- Experience in a wide range of HTML/CSS editing tools and environments
- Experience creating custom CSS frameworks or extending frameworks like Bootstrap
- Design proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, or similar
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
- Ability to work within a hybrid Agile environment
- Must be a self-starter, able to manage own time, personal workload, and priorities to deliver quality work on schedule
- Knowledge of iOS and Android native and hybrid application integration is a plus.
- Knowledge of e-commerce best practices, purchase path optimization, and/or behavioral economics is a plus
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Position is expected to travel up to 5% of time.
About Our Client: Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free workplace by both policy and practice. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition.