Req ID: 100813
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a UI-UX Developer to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
This role is for a talented Web UI visual designer and web developer, who is passionate about building dynamic user interfaces and experiences that are engaging, functional and fun. The right candidate will be part of a collaborative team creating new UI business solution ideations and interactive visual concepts, as well as production-ready high-fidelity web prototypes for various existing client projects.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Transition of business and UX requirements into high fidelity pixel-perfect interactive prototypes/pages.
- Should have strong experience in responsive web design and development (HTML 5 , CSS 3, Bootstrap, Angular 2/4)
- Should have created JS components by using vanilla JS
- Experience with code quality tools like JSHINT/JSLINT etc.,
- Provide expert skill in building and testing cross-browser web UIs.
- Project estimation of web prototyping, and production development support.
- Build page renderings and interactions for UI display charts and graphs using Highcharts.js.
- Optimizing client side performance, through CSS optimization techniques and lazy loading.
- Provide knowledge of contemporary rapid prototyping technologies and methods, web development
- 5 + years of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Highcharts.js, template Language, Bootstrap, SASS, and PHP.
- 3 + years of Angular 2/4
- 2 + years of Responsive Web UI-HTML5
- 3 years of experience in Photoshop
- Working experience on Mac
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.