MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Work with Managing Directors and Directors to develop pitch books and client materials
* Develop client relationship and originate new business opportunities
* Lead execution of equity and debt, and M&A
* Support account coverage with some primary coverage responsibilities
* Oversee and perform financial valuation, discounted cash flow, pro forma merger, precedent transaction, and comparable companies analyses
* Manage and conduct due diligence
* Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
* Bachelors degree in finance or a related field
* At least four years of Investment Banking experience
* Equivalent experience in M&A and capital raising
* Understanding of deal structuring
* Ability to multi-task
* Collaborate in dynamic environment
Our client is a multinational independent investment bank and financial services company.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.