Req ID: 141559
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Visual/UI Designer (With UX Motion) to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
How You'll Help Us:
As a Visual/UI Designer (With UX Motion) you will become part of our growing Customer Experience practice, helping NTT DATA create best-in-class digital customer, employee, and user experiences for our clients.
You will invent and inspire customer experiences and user flows that are radically consistent, curiously easy, and bold by design. You'll blend visual design with strategy to create compelling, impactful work building your ideas and concepts from the ground up – creating prototypes and effectively communicating the thinking behind them.
You'll do this as part of a team of visual designers, strategists, UI developers and analytics peers, all who believe the best work comes from collaboration, is driven by strategy, and is always ethically-minded.
Our employee culture is built on learning and growth, transparency and empathy. We hope you'll join us to help shape it more.
Why The Role Is Important:
The Visual/UI Designer (With UX Motion) is fundamental to ensuring the digital technology and related services that NTT DATA builds for our clients are valuable, intuitive and impactful.
Once You Are Here, You Will:
- Design concepts and deliverables for a variety of digital outputs, including but not limited to websites, mobile apps, digital platforms and wireframes.
- Translate coded animations and concepts into visually appealing motion graphics.
- Collaborate with designers and prototypers to create highly interactive deliverables.
- Build quick prototypes to illustrate ideas to the creative team and test feasibility.
- Partner with Creatives, Strategists and Project Managers and other team members to develop effective end-to-end customer experiences across all channels.
- Review and interpret creative briefs alongside members of your experience design team.
- Understand customer goals, business requirements, technical constraints, and be able to work within project parameters.
- Has a solid design sense and experience working with creative teams.
- Utilize new technologies to find creative solutions for motion graphics.
- 5+ years of work experience as a UX designer including experience designing storyboards for initial design concepts and storyline
- 1+ years' experience in UX and motion design.
- Portfolio demonstrating examples of work in UX and UX motion design
- Able to show examples that show motion as a part of UI and the experience
- Early concepts, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate process and articulate design decisions
- Bachelor's and/or graduate degree in User Experience, Experience Design, Interaction Design, HCI or equivalent experience.
- Experience with 3D rendering, motion graphics, and working with video
- Familiarity with video production workflow (Pre-production, production, and post-production).
- Knowledge of animation fundamentals: Timing, Arcs, Ease In/Ease Out, etc.
- Experience working with video editing/animation software (e.g., Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D (3D tool), Premiere, Motion, Final Cut)
- Human-centered: You understand human-centered design philosophy and best practices
- A Practical Creative: You enjoy solving complex problems creatively but you are practical in your solutions, realizing the many constraints that may impede the "ideal"
- Flexible Work Style: You work equally well in a participatory, team-based environment as well as needing to work autonomously
Flexible/remote; client travel expected to be 20% (under normal operating conditions post-COVID)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
User Experience, Consulting, Cloud, Testing, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.