HMS TECHNOLOGIES INC. is seeking a Web Applications Developer. Our firm is seeking motivated, self-starter web application developers who can work with a tight-knit team employing Agile/Scrum methodology on various project assignments. Our Web Application developers work as part of a highly technical team of professionals who are responsible for all architectural design, development and deployment of cost effective and sustainable technical and application solutions to meet business requirements
Additional duties include:
- Strong organizational skills, managing competing priorities, technical expertise and attention to detail are key in this customer-focused role.
- Maintain open communication with government site personnel and government task leadership
- Support corporate business development activities, including proposals
- Minimum 2 years of relevant hands-on experience including object-oriented analysis, design and development of web-based applications.
- Minimum AA degree or with experience or BA degree in computer science with minimum experience.
- Solid understanding of AGILE development and industry best practices for delivering and supporting Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Solid understanding of SQL database, optimization concepts, TDE & Always Encrypted techniques
- Develops technical documentation
- Experience implementing Bootstrap within a .NET project
- Experience with Visual Studio Development Tools
- Advanced testing experience using test documentation tools, system traces, and debugging tools
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.