Leidos is currently seeking a web developer for a position in the Chantilly, VA area. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
The web developer will should have experience designing and developing dynamic webpages and graphics, as well as incorporating multiple platforms and web tools. Among other tasks, they will be responsible for developing new websites and will create graphics and layouts for websites, web based courses, and print products. This individual will be expected to augment a web and multimedia communications team and will be tasked with producing various training products including web-based training courses and educational graphics. They will work closely with communication, marketing, and graphics teams, and will also collaborate with the instructional designers and instructors in the department.
- Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Demonstrated professional work experience developing websites.
- Demonstrated professional work experience designing graphics.
- Demonstrated experience working in a training environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrated experience with After Effects.
- Demonstrated experience with Cascading Style Sheet (CSS).
- Demonstrated experience with HTML5.
- Demonstrated experience providing expert advice and recommendations on product design.
- Demonstrated experience designing and administrating SharePoint sites.
- Demonstrated experience designing and administrating Joomla sites.
- Possess a UX/UI Ability Certification.
- Demonstrated experience creating motion graphic products.
- Demonstrated experience working with specialists to build creative training products.
- Familiarity with photography.
- Familiarity with video production.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.