If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast-paced organization then you have come to the right place. The Automobile Club of Southern California is part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have over 15,000 employees in 21 states helping over 16 million members. With our national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our team. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Auto Club of Southern California is seeking its next Web Developer to join the team. The ideal candidate will possess enough experience to be comfortable developing content for specific projects across various platforms, primarily on the digital side of things.
- Implement and maintain digital tags (analytics and marketing) using a tag management solution
- Optimize and maintain code to ensure efficiency and best practices
- Assist in managing, developing, and implementing tests
- Create tagging specifications for our site and applications based on business requirements
- Develop web landing pages
- BS/BA degree in marketing, computer science, or equivalent experience required.
- Experienced in HTML and CSS
- Experience in using a tag management platform such as Tealium, Ensighten, Google, and Adobe
- Experience in implementing and using A/B testing tools such as Adobe Target and Optimizely is preferred
- Experience using any Web-based analytics tools such as Adobe Site Catalyst (preferable), Webtrends, or Google Analytics
- Experience with tracking tags used for online media banners and paid search (ex., Mediaplex, DoubleClick, Adwords, etc.)
- Understanding of Web site information architecture and design and how they impact the user experience
- Excellent time management skills, strong organizational skills and detail orientation required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and must also be a logical thinker with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Experience in analytics implementation is a plus
- Experience with insurance, travel, or automotive brands, or experience with a member- or subscription-based company is a plus
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.